- 1 apple -chopped
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 5cm chunk of cucumber -chopped
- Chunk of ginger -chopped
- One pitted date -chopped
- Handful of kale -striped of stalk
- 500ml water (more or less dependent on preferred consistency)
- 1 tbsp pre-soaked chia seeds
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Superfood powder eg. Baobab, acai.
**All ingredients organic where possible**
Pop it all in a blender (I use a JTC Omniblend) start low and increase speed after 30 seconds.
Blend until preferred texture, but no more than an extra minute as you don’t want to damage the cell structure of the nutritious produce too much. Strain if you prefer a smoother texture.
Et viola! Enjoy 🍏
This is a great immunity and energy booster also giving a nice warm kick from the ginger to shake off any chills.